+44 208 050 56 89

Do You Want to live, Visit or Work in the UK?

We cover all UK visas & extensions!

Created with Sketch.

We specialised in immigration property inspection reports for UK Visa Applicants. Our reports are accepted UK Visas and Immigration (formerly UK Border Agency). Prices start at just £100 in LONDON, £120 for OXFORD, READING, CAMBRIDGE, BRIGHTON, and surrounding areas.

We work 7 days a week and provide PDF report in 24 hours also hardcopy the next day  if you prefer premium services (exc.Public Holidays). We  conducted over 1000 surveys and specialised in this field. 

 We cover all of London and the rest of England at very competitive prices so please contact us for a quote wherever you are located.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you can not find your under at below, please contact us

Who needs a property inspection report for UK entry clearance visa and settlement purposes?

A property inspection report is required for all applications for a UK settlement visa, these include:
· Spouse(s) and civil partners;
· Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner;
· Unmarried and same-sex partners;
· Children;
· Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives.

Why does the Home Office/UKBA require a property (or housing accommodation) inspection report?

The government is basically ensuring that visa recipients have safe and appropriate accommodation. If they do not have this it is possible they would need support to move to more suitable accommodation.
A Housing Inspection Report or “Immigration inspection” is required by The Entry Clearance Officer at The Home Office to ensure that when people move to the UK from a non-EU country their accommodation will have an acceptable standard of repair and will not be overcrowded. The accommodation must- Be to the minimum housing standard (free from category 1 hazards) under the Housing Act 2004. Be in a reasonable state of repair. Have sufficient space to accommodate both the existing occupiers and any additional people who propose to live there. Will not become statutorily overcrowded as defined within the Housing Act 1985.

What information do you require from me?

Before we come to inspect the property will send you an enquiry form and you will be requested for the following details:
· The address of the property;
· Full passport name and date of birth of the applicant(s);
· Full passport name(s) and date of births of all persons who will be living
at the property once UK entry clearance visa has been granted;
· Relationship of Sponsor to the applicant(s);
· Ownership of the property;
· Type of application which is being made.

What do we check during the accommodation inspection?

We have to measure every room (unless it is a shared house) in the accommodation to ensure the property will not become statutorily overcrowded and has sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and any additional people who propose to live there after the visa is granted.
The property will also be inspected internally and externally using the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) covered by Part 1 of the Housing Act 2004.

How quickly can you provide the report?

We typically provide reports within a week, though it is possible to provide them in as little as 48 hours if required.

How much does it cost?

Our fee is £100 for London. Please contact us to obtain a personalised quote for other areas.



What is a property inspection?

When you make an application to the UK Border Agency for entry clearance into the United Kingdom, you may be asked to get an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants for the proposed accommodation.
A property assessment is to ensure the property is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn’t pose a health and safety risk. It will also assess whether the property would become overcrowded if any more people were to move in. If the property meets the required standards then we will issue a confirmation letter which can be used as part of a visa application.

To apply for an inspection you should have information for:

yourself (sponsor) including contact details
the person(s) entering the UK including name, age, and relationship to the sponsor
the property they intend to live in, including full address. If rented, details of the landlord and a copy of the current gas safety certificate.
Once the inspection has been undertaken the sponsor should include the confirmation letter as part of the visa application to the UK Border Agency.


When completing the property inspection the following standards are required:

-> the property is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn’t pose a health and safety risk
-> the property has adequate kitchen and bathroom facilities (shared facilities with another family is not acceptable)
-> the property is owned or occupied exclusively by the sponsor/sponsor’s family (the property is not suitable, if it is shared with members of another family)
-> the property if rented has a copy of a current gas safety certificate (your landlord should provide a copy to you every 12 months)
-> the property has a sufficient number of rooms of adequate sizes so that an assessment can be made on whether or not the property will become overcrowded if more people were to move in.


Appointment time

Once we have received a call from you we will arrange a mutual conveniant date and time. In most cases we can see you the next day. For urgent cases may be able to do the inspection the same day. 
Following the inspection a confirmation letter will be sent to the sponsor which will state:
-> the name(s) of the person(s) seeking entry to the UK
-> the address of the property inspected
-> who owns, and who occupies the property
-> how the property is occupied, and by who
-> whether the property provided a safe and healthy environment for an potential occupier or visitor at the time of our inspection
-> whether the property would be statutorily overcrowded by the addition of the person seeking entry to the UK
-> the name of the officer to contact for further information.

            High Success Rate
       Fast service

                     Unlimited Support
               Full Aftercare and Support

                   Dedicated Caseworkers
             Expert Advice from Professionals 

Contact us

Please feel free to contact us. We will response you in 24 hours.
For Privacy and Policy 

Click Here

    Call Now Button